News - First days, school year 2021 - 2022
We look forward to welcoming you to a new school year!
Please read carefully the indications concerning the services of the APEEE Ixelles during the first week of the school year 2021 - 2022.
Please note that the APEEE services apply and respect the Covid-19 safety measures put in place during the year 2020 - 2021.
We remain at your disposal to ensure a smooth start of the new school year for your children. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.
The transport service will be operational from Wednesday 1st September in the morning. The buses will leave the school at 13.00.
Things to remember:
- Check on MyApeee the updated timetables/stops/bus numbers before the first day of school, as routes changes have been implemented.
- Provide face masks for your children (N.B. wearing a mask on the bus is compulsory for all pupils, including children under 12 years old and nursery school pupils)
- Go to your bus stop 5 minutes in advance.
N.B. Nursery children: parents are requested to provide their children with a badge with the child’s name and surname, bus information and mobile phone number where they can be reached during the first days.
- Wednesday 1st September: the canteen service will be available only for children in the Nursery
- From Thursday 2 September: service available for all enrolled pupils.
N.B. Secondary pupils: please read the organisational plan for the lunch break of Secondary classes.
- Extracurricular activities will start on Monday 6 September 2021.
- On Friday 3 September, parents of Nursery, P1 and P2 children, will have to collect their children at 12.00 directly from the school (no bus, just for the off-site Garderies!)
The APEEE Ixelles