Online form to send to APEEE - Covid-19 case
If your child tested positive to the COVID-19, please login onto MyAPEEE to complete the specific online form in order to notify the APEEE.
You can find this form:
- In the “Family” section > click on the “Submit new Covid case” tab
- In your child’s section > click on the “COVID” tab (on the menu, between the “Transport” and the “Weekly program”)
A confirmation email including the details submitted will be sent to your email address.
N.B. Please note that the school and APEEE accept only certified COVID-19 cases, thus a copy of the PCR or rapid test will be requested.
Safety measures - APEEE services 2021/2022
Use of face masks no longer mandatory on school buses
Following the decision of the Belgian authorities to remove the requirement to wear face masks on public transport from 23/05/2023, please note that the use of face masks on school buses is no longer mandatory.
Pupils are nevertheless encouraged to wear a mask, especially in view of the exam period for secondary pupils.
- Canteen - Organisation & Safety measures (as of 14 September 2021)
- New schedule from Monday 17 May
- Reopening on 26/04/2021
- New COVID-19 tracing and notification protocol (March 2021)
- New seating protocol (as of 16 November 2020)
- Transport Safety measures (September - October 2020)
- Adjustment measures as of 16 November 2020
- Extracurricular Activities Safety measures (September - October 2020)