Snacks are proposed:
- to the pupils registered with the garderie on site in the school,
- to the pupils registered in the extracurricular activity Snack&Go.
Due to the number of registered pupils, it is not possible to plan menus including special diets and allergies. Our premices and the number of lunches we serve do not allow us to serve an alternative menu.
Moreover, the canteen cannot be responsible for any incident.
This list does not includes cross allergies.
Snacks are served with bottle of water at will.
Fruits and dairy are chosen daily depending on available goods.
Detail for the snacks from July 2nd to 6th 2018
(in orange, "may contains traces of...")
Monday July 2nd
Multicereals bread, ham*, dairy, fruit
contains: gluten - milk - sesame - soybeans - traces of eggs (ham) and of nuts (bread)
Tuesday July 3rd
Non-sugared sandwich, chicken fillet with herbs, dairy, fruit
contains: celery - eggs - gluten - milk - soybeans - traces of mustard (sauce)
Wednesday July 4th
Cramique cake, butter, dairy, fruit
contains: eggs - gluten - milk
Thursday July 5th
Cracottes, cream cheese, fruit juice, fruit
contains: gluten - milk
Friday July 6th
contains: lot of fun
The ALBA list is mandatory throughout the European Union for labelling 14 allergens , namely:
- Celery and celery-based products.
- Eggs and egg products.
- Cereals containing gluten and the gluten-containing grain-based products.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Fish and fish-based products.
- Milk and milk-based products (including the lactose).
- Molluscs and shellfish products.
- Mustard and mustard products.
- Nuts and products thereof.
- Peanuts and peanut-based products.
- Sesame and sesame products.
- The anhydridesulfureux and sulphites in concentrations greater than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter expressed as SO2.
- Soybeans and soybean products.