The payment of the annual fee "general affairs" of the Parents Association entitles you to its services.
When / How
Cancellation of enrolment:
- CANCELLATION IS IN PRINCIPLE NOT POSSIBLE. However, cancellation may exceptionally be accepted, within the four first weeks after the course has started and only if this cancellation does not jeopardise the continuity of the course by bringing the number of participants below the threshold.
- In the event of cancellation there will be a charge of EUR 40 for each course which is cancelled.
- Refunds (if applicable: pro rata refunds) may further be granted in very exceptional circumstances, proof of which must be provided, such as long illness of the participant, moving to another country, participant leaving the school. The refund will be based on a pro rated amount of the remaining periods and a minimum charge of EUR 20.
- No refunds will be given for occasional absences by course participants or monitors.
- The périscolaire activities office reserves the right to cancel or modify activities in any way at all times.
- Reasons must be given for a request to transfer from one activity to another; transfers may be permitted at the discretion of the Périscolaire manager. If a transfer is permitted, the manager may, at his discretion, exceptionally decide to grant a derogation from the rule requiring payment of a cancellation charge of EUR 40 euro provided for in point b), provided in particular, that this does not affect the financial equilibrium of the Périscolaire activities.
- Regarding one-off courses outside the regular list of annual or semiannual activities (such as the Pentecost and end-of-year "stages") and weekend courses (such as a theatre weekend), cancellation is, in principle, no longer possible after the services have sent a confirmation that the minimum number of pupils has been reached, and that therefore the course will take place. There will, therefore, in principle be no reimbursement in such cases. However, the manager may, at his discretion, exceptionally decide to grant a derogation from this rule, provided in particular, that this does not affect the financial equilibrium of the Périscolaire activities.
Children of permanent employees of the Parents Association
Each kid of an APEEE employee can follow one annual collective (or two semi-annual) course (s) free of charge, unless the course(s) is/are full and one or more possibly paying child applies: in that case the employee has to pay the full price