Enrolments 2021/2022 - Useful information
Please find below all useful information for enrolments in the APEEE services for the year 2021 - 2022.
NB: Enrolments in the APEEE services do not automatically renew!
Enrolment dates for the School Year 2021 - 2022:
from Monday 14/06 to Wednesday 30/06 (included)
from Monday 12/07 to Sunday 22/08 (included)
from Tuesday 31/08 onwards
N.B. Please be aware that no technical support will be available from Monday 12 July to Sunday 22 August (included), during the school vacation period.
How to enroll
- Log in to MyAPEEE using your usual credentials.
If you have difficulty in logging in, please request a new password by clicking HERE.
If it still does not work, please contact email@example.com
- Go to MyAPEEE tutorials and follow the links to the video tutorials which will provide you step-by-step indications in order to pay the annual fee and enroll to each of the three services.
Please note: Your enrolment page for 2021/2022 services will remain blocked, as long as prior payments under a) and b) have not been made.
a) the total fees payable for services in 2020 - 2021 and
b) the annual family membership fee (45 euros) for 2021 - 2022.
To make these payments, please log in to MyAPEEE.
N.B. Please make sure that the school year selected in your account corresponds to the specific payment that you are making.
We would like to remind you that the above mentioned payments due prior to enrolment for services in 2021 - 2022 must be made independently of any possible refunds for cancelled services in the school year 2020/2021 which will be reimbursed by mid-July 2021.
How does the enrolment process for year 2021-2022 work?
Canteen: All new requests will be automatically approved until 31/08/2021
- All new requests for 1st bus for each departure (Morning, 1st/2nd, Wednesday/Friday departures) will be automatically approved until 31/08/2021
- In case of 2nd bus / bus stop, requests will be approved case by case as of Monday 23 August.
- Following the 1st phase (until 30/06), all requests will be submitted to a random draw. Requests for activities already complete will be included in a waiting list.
- Requests in the 2nd phase will be treated on a “first come, first served” base, in case there are available places in an activity. If there are no available places, priority will be given to the requests in the waiting list from the first phase, which will be sorted by date.