Message from the Springfest committee
MESSAGE FROM THE SPRINGFEST COMMITTEE
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Springfest is around the corner!
Friday 22 April 2016
For those who are new at the school, Springfest is the main community event at the school.
An opportunity for an exchange for all the families and the members of the school. It’s a great party day for all students, parents and professors.
It is organised by a team involving the school management, the teachers, the students and the parents association.
In order to make this event a success, the APEEE encourages parents to support this team.
A wide range of enjoyable activities are arranged by and for the students and includes funny games for the younger students, divers performances and shows, parades, football, live music and food stands with delicious flavours of different culinary traditions.
Parental involvement has become a tradition!
Only with your help we will manage to make the Springfest a success
You can participate in advance:
Prepare some food (healthy, salty, sweet) and offer it to the Eurovillage stalls.
Food can be brought
- The day before in the canteen, up to 15:30, packed and labelled "Eurovillage/linguistic section xx", with the name and the class of the child.
Please send a mail to email@example.com allowing your access to the school, but not to the school car park ;
- or brought on the day of the feast on the stall of your section.
We are looking for toys and books (adult and children) in all EU languages (second hand but in good condition) to be sold for the benefit of the primary and secondary libraries.
They can be brought to school
- in advance the following days Friday 15 April, Monday 18 April and Tuesday 19 April, at the waiting room at the school entrance from 07:30-14:00
- or on the day of the Springfest until 10.30.
For more info, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can participate on Friday 22 April:
To sell tickets - contact email@example.com
from 09:00 until 23:00
- Stand Primary (T1): http://doodle.com/poll/767iizwcv65cnzme
- Stand Canteen – rotonde (T2): http://doodle.com/poll/die3ap47dncafb6u
- Stand Secondary (T3): http://doodle.com/poll/nqzpaia6mcyd4kzz
To sell food at all the food stands as from 09:30 until 16:00
- Stand EL - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stand EN - contact: email@example.com
- Stand ES - contact: Silvia.CARDOS-BON@ec.europa.eu
- Stand FR - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stand NL - contact: Koeno.NOMDEN@ec.europa.eu
- Stand SK - contact: email@example.com
Other food stands - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop corn
- Barbe à Papa
The famous Barbecue - contact: email@example.com
- 11:00 - 16:00 / from 19:00 until running out of stock, in front of the school disco
Drinks - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sell toys and books: contact: email@example.com
- from 10:30 until 16:00
Your participation is imperative for the success of this feast!
Many Thanks to each and every one of you in advance!!!!
The Springfest Committe